Wednesday, September 24, 2008

#72: The Foot Fist Way

foot.jpg

The Foot Fist Way
Directed by Jody Hill
Written by Ben Best, Jody HIll and Danny R. McBride
Released May 30, 2008


Dear Kevin Smith:

My apologies. Compared to The Foot Fist Way, Clerks II is the Citizen Kane of plotless, dipshit comedies.

Still, you should be embarassed,
Dylan

This was easily one of the worst movies I've watched out of the 72 I've seen so far. I never knew that 80 minutes could go by so slow. I'd elaborate, but If I spend another second writing a review, I will have spent one more second than anyone behind the making of this thing spent on its creation.

Kudos to Danny McBride for having the audacity to parlay what should have been a three minute (and fifth rate) Will Ferrell sketch into not only a feature length movie, but also into an already fruitful Hollywood career in hits like Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder.

(Sorry for the short entry. I really did watch the movie, and I really have nothing to add. Total waste of time.)


For more on The Foot Fist Way:
- Movie information at IMDB and Wikipedia.
- Visit the official site.


The red band trailer:

No comments: